Effective as of 04/20/2023.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, salutation, email address, professional title, and company name.
- Communications data, based on our exchanges with you or your representatives, including when you contact us through the Service, social media, or otherwise.
Third-party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Public sources, such as government agencies, public records, social media platforms, and other publicly available sources.
- Private sources, such as data providers, social media platforms and data licensors.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device’s IP address and language settings.
- Online activity data, such as pages you viewed on our Services, how long you spent on a page or screen, access times and duration of access.
- Communication interaction data, such as your interactions with our email or other communications.
How we may use the information you provide to us
We may use the information you provide to us for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery and operations. We may use your information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service we provide to you
- communicate with you about your inquires
- understand your needs and interests; and
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending Service-related announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- provide support for the Service, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Compliance and protection. We may use your information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Business interactions. If you communicate with us as an employee or representative of a service provider, business partner or other company we do business with, in addition to the other uses included in this section, we may use personal information about you to administer our relationship, maintain contractual relations and to operate our business.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other sites and services
The Service may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
The Service is not intended for use by anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child from whom you believe we have collected personal information in a manner prohibited by law, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Service from a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will comply with applicable legal requirements to delete the information.
How to contact us
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Shennon Biotechnologies Inc. 2325 3rd Street, SUITE 327-328, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Phone: 4157584893